Dear Universe,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving my dear computer, Macbeth.
I understand I shouldn't put so much of my heart, or so much faith, in technology, and I also understand the importance of getting an external harddrive.

Yours forevermore,
Margo + Macbeth.

In other news, I have decided, once and for all.
I want to get in shape, and I shall. And I will run. And bike. And rollerblade.
Most of this will happen over the summer.
Also over the summer, when my hair grows out a little more, I will get bangs.

The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet, let's rollerblade together.

Brian said...

ahhh external hardrives save my life constantly.

ps thank you margo. i appreciate your dedicated readership of my blog, and even though i dont comment much on yours- i do read every post :)

{search the past}